Magnolia Local Market
Market info | Reservation Info | Vendor Layout | Weather Policy
33130 Magnolia Cir.
Hebrews Coffee Magnolia
1st Saturdays of the month
Setup Time - 8am
Market Time 9am - 1pm
2023 Market Dates:
Jan 7, Feb 4, Mar 4
Apr 1, May 6 June 3
July 1, Aug 5, Sept 2
Oct 7, Nov 4, Dec 2
Magnolia Local Market operates on a first-come-
RESERVE A SPOT
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming which market(s) you want to attend and if there is space available.
Pay the vendor fee to reserve a booth and guarantee your spot in the market. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR vendor please remember to pay for your spot each month.
SAVE YOUR SPOT
If you would like to save your spot for future markets and attend as a regular vendor, please pay for multiple credits. We will work with regular vendors to keep their spot in the market but the best way to guarantee your spot is to pay in advance.
If you have already paid for a market and need to cancel, you will keep your credit only if you cancel by Sunday before the market week. If you cancel on Monday or later then you will not keep your credit. No exceptions.
Covered spot example
June 3 Market Layout
Set up time 8am
Market Time 9am - 1pm
Covered Parking Spaces 8'x16'
9 - Colors of Mexico
10 Anchored Permanent Jewelry
11- Lonestar IV Medics
12- Indigo 29
13 - Beauty Counter
14 - Long Time Coming
15 - Tiger Club Bakery
16 - Joslyn Mineth
17 - Lac Lotus
21- Renaissance Garden
22 - Adorn Jewelry
23 - Shop Bella Luz
24 - Sophrosyne Lane
Vendors should always look ahead at the weather forecast.
Rain and Storms
1. Markets managed by Local Market Maker are rain or shine markets. We will proceed with our regular market in the rain.
2. If lightning is present, we ask that all vendors get out from under their tent.
3. While we are a rain or shine market, if the weather does not clear the Market Manager will use their discretion to decide whether it is safe to remain open or if the market should close.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to inclement weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. If strong winds are expected, vendors must place weights on their tents as soon as it’s erected.
2. If strong winds pose a hazard, tents must be taken down.
3. Vendors are allowed to set up without a tent, if winds are troublesome.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to windy weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. When a hurricane is predicted for our area, we will send out notifications by email. Vendors will be kept informed to the best of our ability on whether or not the market will be open.