Need To Know
Important Market Policies
fees, weather & canceling
Email & Communication
The Market Coordinator will communicate market information via email and website link. It is the vendor's responsibility to provide the correct email address and provide an updated address if it has changed. Each vendor is responsible for checking his/her inbox, fully reading all emails and notifying the market if they are do recieve expected communications.
Reservations fees are required per each 10'x10' space in a market. Vendors agree that reservations are not final without paying the reservation fee.
All fees paid are final without refund. Credits may be given in certain circumstances (see 'Weather Policy').
Vendors can make a payment by using the online portal.
All online payments come with a $2 processing fee.
Vendors may choose to purchase multiple reservations at a discount to use as credits in future markets.
One Reservation Credit - $37
One $35 fee + $2 Online Processing Fee
Two Reservation Credits - $62
Two $30 fees + $2 Online Processing Fee
Three Reservation Credits - $92
Three $30 fees + $2 Online Processing Fee
Four Reservation Credits - $102
Four $25 fees + $2 Online Processing Fee
SEE CANCELING POLICY BELOW
Local Market Maker operates on a first-come-
RESERVE A SPOT
If you would like to reserve a booth and guarantee your spot in the market then you are required to pay the vendor fee.
SAVE YOUR SPOT
If you would like to save your spot for future markets and attend as a regular vendor, please pay for multiple credits. We will work with regular vendors to keep their spot in the market but the best way to guarantee your spot is to pay in advance.
If you have paid in advance and need to cancel, you will get a credit but only if you cancel by Sunday before the market week. If you cancel on Monday or later then you will not receive a credit. No exceptions.
After the market, an email will be sent on the following Monday where each vendor may have a chance to sign up for the next market.
Remember to pay the fee and if needed, cancel with proper notice (See "Canceling/No Show").
Vendors should always look ahead at the weather forecast.
Rain and Storms
1. Markets managed by Local Market Maker are rain or shine markets. We will proceed with our regular market in the rain.
2. If lightning is present, we ask that all vendors get out from under their tent.
3. While we are a rain or shine market, if the weather does not clear the Market Manager will use their discretion to decide whether it is safe to remain open or if the market should close.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to inclement weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. If strong winds are expected, vendors must place weights on their tents as soon as it’s erected.
2. If strong winds pose a hazard, tents must be taken down.
3. Vendors are allowed to set up without a tent, if winds are troublesome.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to windy weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. When a hurricane is predicted for our area, we will send out notifications by email. Vendors will be kept informed to the best of our ability on whether or not the market will be open.