The Woodlands Local Market
Market info | Reservation Info | Vendor Layout | Weather Policy
26403 Oak Ridge Drive
Hebrews Coffee The Woodlands
3rd Saturdays of the month
Setup Time - 8am
Market Time 9am - 1pm
2023 Market Dates:
Nov 18, Dec 16
Reserve Your Spot
Please read Reservation Instructions below
The Woodlands Local Market operates on a first-come-
RESERVE A SPOT
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming which market(s) you want to attend and if there is space available.
Pay the vendor fee to reserve a booth and guarantee your spot in the market. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR vendor please remember to pay for your spot each month.
SAVE YOUR SPOT
If you would like to save your spot for future markets and attend as a regular vendor, please pay for multiple credits. We will work with regular vendors to keep their spot in the market but the best way to guarantee your spot is to pay in advance.
If you have already paid for a market and need to cancel, you will keep your credit only if you cancel by Sunday before the market week. If you cancel on Monday or later then you will not keep your credit. No exceptions.
2 LAN Soaps
3 MAR Style
4 Isabela Schielke Studio
5 House of Flora
Basket of Yarn
21 Beauty Counter
22 El Toque De Mi Apa
23 Brooke Reid
OG3 Candle Co
11 Clay & Couture
12 Dahlia's Bread
13 Zealous Creations
29 Balanced Foods
30 Sasha Collars
31 Jirai Essentials
33 Val & Tina
Nov 18 Market Layout
Set up time 8am
Market Time 9am - 1pm
Required: 10X10 Pop-up tent and weights on all legs.
Vendors should always look ahead at the weather forecast.
Rain and Storms
1. Markets managed by Local Market Maker are rain or shine markets. We do not cancel markets because of threat of rain or poor weather.
2. If lightning is present, we ask that all vendors get out from under their tent.
3. While we are a rain or shine market, if the poor weather does not clear then the Market Manager will use their discretion on whether it is safe to remain open or if the market should close.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to inclement weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. If strong winds are expected, vendors must place weights on their tents as soon as it’s erected.
2. If strong winds pose a hazard, tents must be taken down.
3. Vendors are allowed to set up without a tent, if winds are troublesome.
4. In the instance that the market must close due to windy weather, vendors may be eligible for a credit. The decision and an explanation will be sent to the vendors within 72 hours of market closure.
1. When a hurricane is predicted for our area, we will send out notifications by email. Vendors will be kept informed to the best of our ability on whether or not the market will be open.